Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 2009

In this picture she was walking toward me. Don't mind the drool...I think we have a new tooth coming in.


It was a tad on the difficult side to get Cody and Mickenzie to look at the camera at the same time...Cody didn't want much to do with Mickenzie the bulk of the time.

After we were done (I know they're out of order) she wanted to take her Moraccas (spelling?) to her bed for "Ni-Ni". After a few pics I took them away.


I think the sun was a bit too much.


My new favorite face...the scrunch and smile.




1 comment:

Amy Jones said...

it is about time! got your message. love the pics! i really love the pics you posted on facebook of her. she is growing up too fast. do you wanna know what i dreamed about last night? i dreamed i got to go shopping at this great yardsale for clothes for her. weird huh? anyway, hope you guys have a merry CHRISTmas!