Friday, June 26, 2009

Six months almost done...

Kenzie's first ride in her new jogging stroller. She wasn't too sure about the whole thing. I had to strap a few toys in...her new thing is tossing them out. This was on 6/7...the six-month mark.

Father's Day at the Cattlemen's Picnic. It was so cold up there...she was super bundled. Wearing a fabulous yardsale find, thanks to Lindsay.


Hmm...same picture I guess.


Helping her Grandpa Mick read his Father's Day card. I'm sure she would have preferred to eat it though.



Trying out her new sippy-cup. She likes this one so much better than her others.


For whatever reason Isaiah's shorts were the coolest thing. He would try to hand her a toy and she went straight for his shorts.





Mickenzie playing with her new friend Isaiah. She had met him before, but was enjoying the odd hide-and-seek game they had going on. We stayed with the Jones family while I was taking my class in La Grande this week. Mickenzie had such a wonderful time...now she's catching up on sleep.






This is the first floor of West where I lived for two years. It's a bit crazy!







This doesn't even pertain to Mickenzie, but this is a picture of the old "Game Room" in my college dorm. I'm not sure if it's coming down or what.








Playing on the floor (6/26) after running errands.









No comments: